- Work-linked training under professionalization and apprenticeship contracts
- 120 credits
- Contact admin
- EJCAM (Site INSPE) - 2 Av Jules Isaac, 13626 Aix-en-Provence
The "Communication Strategies & Press Relations" option of the RECICOM Master's program is offered only as a work-study program (professionalization contracts in 2022-2023, therefore subject to a contract with a company / planned changeover to apprenticeship in 2023-2024 for Master's degrees 1 & 2).
This option, which is part of the Information and Communication Sciences program, is designed to complement the periods spent in companies. It is organized around "sessions" that deepen professional skills and know-how with two main focuses:
- Communication strategies, which are essential for versatility as a manager and/or communication officer;
- Press relations, i.e. the relationship with the media and journalists, which is the specificity of the Recicom master's program, around communication, information and the media.
In addition, there are more theoretical courses related to the knowledge of the challenges of communication, the media and journalists, so that graduates have a real scientific culture and reflective skills for their jobs.
Which students? Which jobs?
This course is designed for students who want to train both in a university setting and in a company. Priority is given to professional skills and know-how in the field of communication and press relations with both theoretical and practical approaches. The time spent in companies also allows for professional specialization in the field specific to the position that each student will occupy.
The particularity of press relations implies a strong interest in the world of journalism and the media: in addition to a sociological and critical knowledge of these professional environments, the program gives priority to candidates with solid French skills, both written and oral, and a good general culture. These skills are essential in influential professions where inter-individual relations and institutional logic are central. This training prepares students for jobs with a high level of responsibility.
In order to guarantee the versatility of the students, the training also proposes to develop a base of digital and creative skills: initiation to the Adobe suite, image capture, photography, editing and editing of images, publications for digital social networks, filming / editing and publications with a smartphone.
The "Communication Strategies & Press Relations" option of the Recicom Master's program is opened to all students with a BAC+3, after studying their application. Note that professionalization contracts are only possible for students under 25 years old and for job seekers 26 years old and more. Candidates must commit to finding a professionalization contract in a company, a necessary condition for enrolling in the program. All admission is conditional on obtaining this contract.
- Holders of a Bachelor's degree in Information-Communication
- Holders of a Bachelor's degree in Arts, Letters, Languages, Human and Social Sciences, Political Science, Law, Economics and Management
- Holders of a Bachelor's degree in another discipline or foreign diplomas (subject to validation by the teaching staff and the Pedagogical Commission).
Direct access to M2 is possible in apprenticeship or professionalization contract.
ApplicationsApplication form for continuing education: contact Myriam Attard (firstname.lastname@example.org) - 04 91 24 32 97.
Documents to download
- Model of the courses
- Calendrier RECICOM alternance M1 Calendrier RECICOM alternance M1
- Calendrier RECICOM alternance M2 Calendrier RECICOM alternance M2